More Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in our Field Testing!
Our program engages athletes in the product development process. Feedback from field testing is shared with Product Development and Management teams and can impact the final design and construction of today’s products and the products of the future.
Why we test…
· To ensure that every product provided to us stand up to our Universal Guarantee of Performance.
Who can test…
· Our testers are recruited based on several criteria, including activity/sport experience, size, and location. We look for athletes who will put our product through aggressive testing and provide honest, constructive feedback.
· Testers should be perceptive, curious about the product, and eager to share thoughts about the product.
What else do you need to know…
· We have more testers than product and no guarantees how often testers will receive product to test.
· Test periods are typically 1-2 months and testers are required to provide feedback (good and bad) on Fit, Comfort, Performance, and Durability.
· At the conclusion of the test, the product may need to be returned (postage paid) or, if the product is not required for return, test product may continue to be used to gain additional wear and tear feedback.
· Feedback can be gathered several ways including online surveys, onsite interviews, photographs, video, and phone/email communication.
Milestones or touch-points
Final product evaluation
· Testers are encouraged to keep in contact throughout the test period, especially if anything significant happens.
· Please note: due to testing the product in advance of being available in stores, it is important that testers do not share anything about the product they are testing through social media or any public platform. All feedback and imagery should only be shared with the FIELDTALK employee coordinating the test.
I am 18 years or older and interested in joining the FIELDTALK Testing community
I am the parent/guardian of someone under 18 years old and would like my child to join the FIELDTALK Testing community
You have agreed to participate in the Wear Testing Program (“Program”) with the FIELDTALK from time to time, FIELDTALK, in its sole discretion, may ask you for your voluntary participation by wear testing one or more athletic products (“Products”). In consideration of participating in such Product wear testing ("Product Testing"), you hereby agree as follows:
I have the right to discontinue my participation in the Product Testing at any time. Upon discontinued participation, I will promptly return to the FIELDTALK any Products that I am currently testing. I acknowledge that the length of the Product Testing is variable and shall be determined by the FIELDTALK in its sole discretion, subject to my right to discontinue participation as set forth in the preceding sentence. I acknowledge that FIELDTALK has the right to terminate my participation in the Wear Testing Program at any time. I also acknowledge that no employee/employer relationship is established by my participation in the Program.
I will not disclose to any third party any information that may be deemed to be confidential or proprietary in nature. I agree not to discuss or describe the Products in any respect with anyone other than a FIELDTALK representative. I will not post pictures, reviews, or comments on a blog, message board, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, other social media sites or any publicly viewable media of the Products I am testing for the FIELDTALK.
I have no injuries, health or medical conditions that would prevent or limit me from Product Testing. I understand and acknowledge that my participation in the Product Testing may expose me to bodily injury including, but not limited to blisters, pulls or tears to muscles, ligaments and/or tendons, muscle strains, broken bones, and/or joint dislocations and that these injuries may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes. I voluntarily and knowingly recognize, accept and assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, associated with my participation in the Product Testing. I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify the FIELDTALK, its subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions or losses from any and all claims, actions or losses (including athletic eligibility), for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise, which may arise out of my participation in the Product Testing. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct of the FIELDTALK.
I grant permission to the FIELDTALK to record and use my height and weight measurements, my age, occupation and contact information in connection with the Product Testing. I acknowledge that the FIELDTALK and/or its designees will be the sole owners of the Products that I am Product Testing and that I have no claim to any such Products or the revenue or profits derived from them. I hereby assign to the FIELDTALK all intellectual property rights embodied in the feedback on the Product Testing I provide to the FIELDTALK and shall execute any documents necessary to effect the foregoing. All feedback I provide to the FIELDTALK about the Products is the confidential and proprietary information of the FIELDTALK and I shall not disclose such feedback to anyone other than the designated individuals at the FIELDTALK responsible for Product Testing. I warrant and represent that my participation in the Product Testing will not violate the rights of any person or entity and will not cause liability for payment to any entity or person.